Your cart is currently empty
Road Bike Front Fork Stand Holder Portable Rack Bicycle Release Fixed Clamp
Main material: Aluminum alloy
Color: Silver, Gold
Net weight: 302g
1. First measure the length/width/height of the rear row of the car.
2. Then measure the width of the bicycle. In the picture, two bicycles can be placed in the car. Find the center of the board to determine the position of the hole.
3. Use a cross wrench to fix the screws.
4. Fixer installation is complete.
5. Remove the bicycle tire and fix the bicycle on the stabilizer.
6. After the installation is completed, it can be placed indoors and inside the car, which is safe and stable.
Shipped without board and screws, only bicycle fixers.
Random black and white, mainly black.